Do you like what we do and want to be a part of it? Cool Hunting is looking for a Summer intern so if you want to learn about hunting and publishing, have great writing skills and know your way around the tools of the trade, check out the job description after the jump. Oh, and you need to be based here in NYC.
Josh Rubin Inc is looking for a Summer intern to help with all aspects of publishing the web site coolhunting.com. The ideal candidate will have a combination of skills ranging from exceptional writing, to graphic production, a bit of html knowledge and a super keen eye. Work will be on-site in New York City and a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The intern’s responsibilities will vary based on day-to-day need and the candidate’s interests. Areas of responsibility may include:
• Writing reviews to be published on the site
• Sourcing products, services or other topics for consideration
• Fielding reader feedback email
• Conceptualizing new functionality and design
• Organizing a wide variety of projects
Candidates should have most or all of the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Basic knowledge of html
• Basic graphic production skills
• An understanding or interest in urban street culture, design, architecture, fashion and/or technology.
Payment is available for this internship and will be negotiated with the candidate.
If you’re interested in applying, please send a brief cover letter, resume and samples of your work (or URL to portfolio) to internship [at] coolhunting.com