We love Miami and joined forces with Jetsetter to provide a lucky reader (and guest) with the opportunity to experience it in style—with visits to galleries and museums, checking out great shops, and eating at some of our favorite restaurants.
The winner will speak with Cool Hunting’s editors and Liza, our in-the-know Miami contributor. Together we’ll create a one-of-a-kind experience including:
• Two airline tickets from anywhere in the U.S. to Miami
• Three nights at the Kelly Wearstler-designed Viceroy Miami hotel
• Spa treatments for two at the Philippe Starck-designed Spa at Icon Brickell
• Complimentary use of a new Volkswagen GTI for zipping around town
• A private tour of the Museum of Contemporary Art with Bonnie Clearwater, Executive Director and Chief Curator
• A Private tour of the Bass Museum of Art
• An exclusive tour of the design collective Friends With You studio and store, plus an exclusive gift bag
• A custom culture and shopping guide prepared exclusively for you
• Reservations at Cool Hunting’s favorite restaurants
Entering is easy. All you have to do is visit Jetsetter and sign up for their emails announcing exclusive travel opportunities. It’s free to sign up and to enter, and you can unsubscribe at any time. You need to enter before 7 April 2010, and the winner will be announced on 8 April 2010. Good luck!