“Our Bodies Deserve Respect” Tote


Embellished with a design by visual artist and trans activist Xavier Schipani, the “Our Bodies Deserve Respect” Tote is part of a collection of apparel and accessories from Noise For Now—a non-profit focused on reproductive justice and healthcare. The organization keeps 10% of proceeds from sales (in order to cover operations) and the other 90% goes to Texas Health Action’s Kind Clinic as well as other independent abortion centers.